- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Of course! Like, let’s take my step-dad for example. He would say he is a straight man, which is correct, and he is also heteroromantic. Most people don’t see romantic and sexual attraction as two separate things, which is why my step-dad (and most people) would never think to mention it. He is a heterosexual heteroromantic.
Another example, someone could be bisexual but homoromantic. So, they can be sexually attracted to both sexes, but only romantically attracted to those of the same sex. Or someone could be pansexual - sexual attraction to any sexes/genders - and aromantic, meaning they are not romantically attracted to anyone. OR they could be panromantic, having romantic attraction despite sex/gender, and be asexual, like me.
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS people are so diverse and amazing